Registration Procedures and Rules
Aptitude assessment & Interaction:
- There will be an aptitude assessment for students seeking admission from Class I and upwards. Only those candidates who clear the assessment will be called for an interaction.
- Result will be displayed on the notice board on the dates specified at the time of interaction.
- Candidates, whose names are included in the list must pay the fee by the dates indicated on
- the list, otherwise admission will automatically stands cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Transportation Form, and Medical Form at the time of payment of fee.
- The date of birth of the child is required to be supported by the Birth Certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation Local Body as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in place of Birth Certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for classes Nursery & Prep. For class 1 and above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached.
- The child will be granted the student Identity Card only after all forms is duly filled and the
- admission formalities are completed.
- Parents are to report to the Reception Counter of the school on the dates specified in the joining instructions along with the student I-card.
- Your ward has to report in School Uniform, along with Books and Stationery as prescribed by the school.
Procedure for Fee Payment
- Fees is charged quarterly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is to be paid by Demand Draft/ Cheque in favour of DPS World School, Alwar, payable at Alwar.
- The name of your ward, Class and Admission No. & Phone No. of the parent should be written at the back of the Demand Draft/Pay order/Cheque.
- Fee is payable at the school office between 09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- Those using the School Transport must ensure that the correct amount is paid along with the fee.
- Quarterly fee is due for payment, by the 10th of every month. A fine of Rs. 20/- per day will be levied from the 11th of every month in which the school dues are to be paid till the end of the month. In case where cheque issued for any payment is dishonoured by the Bank for reason of insufficient funds, a penalty of Rs. 500/- will be charged and if dishonoured due to any other reason a penalty of Rs. 200/- will be charged. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the concerned month.
Refund of Fees
- Fees once paid is NOT REFUNDABLE for any reason whatsoever.
- The school has a well-equipped Medical Room to deal with any emergency.
- The school provides facilities for First – Aid only.
- The school cannot be held responsible for injury suffered by a child.
- No reimbursement of charges would be made towards any medical treatment.
- Request for using the school transport must be made at the beginning of the session.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the parents to escort the child to the designated bus stop. The transport facility is extended at the sole risk and responsibility of the parents.
- Any suggestions or complaints should be reported to the Transport In charge. Parents cannot give instructions to driver or conductor.
- The vehicle will stop only at the pre-decided stops for picking up children. Those who are late will reach school on their own.
- For security reasons, students who miss the school vehicle from the assigned stop will not be picked up from any subsequent stop.
- In case a Parent/ Guardian is not present at the stop to pick up the child while being dropped back, the child will be driven back to the school. The Parent/Guardian will have to then pick up the child from the school.
Right of Alteration/Modification
- The Management reserves the right to modify, alter and or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution, without any prior notice.
All the above terms & conditions are subject to amendment from time to time as per the decision of the School Management. The decision of the school management shall be final in all matters pertaining to the admission process and matters of the school.
- No certificates are to be submitted along with any form unless specified.
- This form is only for Registration for Admission.
- Kindly attach the Report Card of last exam passed for Admission to Class 1 and above.
- Only the Registration Form should be submitted at the time of Registration.
- Admission Form and other forms are required only after the child is granted admission.
- Kindly keep a photo copy of all the forms for your record.